Calgary, Canada February 18, 2021 – Crestview Exploration Inc. (CSE: CRS, Frankfurt: CE7) (“Crestview” or the “Company”) announces corrections to the original news releases captioned “Crestview Exploration Confirms Two Important Gold Targets at Their Rock Creek Project – Elko, County, Nevada” published on January 16, 2020 and “Crestview Exploration announces the results of phase 1 program at Divide and Castile Mountain projects – Elko, County, Nevada” published on February 9, 2021.
The “Crestview Exploration Confirms Two Important Gold Targets at Their Rock Creek Project – Elko, County, Nevada” incorrectly described the following:
- The number of samples collected this program should say “Fifty-seven” rather than “Sixty-four”.
- The total number of samples Crestview has collected at the property should say “90” rather than “98”.
- The description of the gold values for our sampling should say “one gold value over 0.5 g/t (0.597 g/t)” rather than “two gold values over 0.5 g/t (0.543; 0.597 g/t)”.
- The highest reported barium for our samples should read “Barium-1580 ppm” rather than “Barium-2050 ppm”.
The Crestview Exploration announces the results of phase 1 program at Divide and Castile Mountain projects – Elko, County, Nevada” incorrectly described the following:
- The reference to the January 16, 2020 press release reading “98 surface samples have been collected at Rock Creek with two gold values over 0.5 g/t (0.543 g/t and 0.597 g/t Au) and several samples in the 0.1 g/t to 0.35 g/t Au range” should be “90 surface samples have been collected at Rock Creek, including several samples in the 0.1 g/t to 0.35 g/t Au range and one sample at 0.597 g/t Au.”
- The total number of claims held described as “94” should be “101”.
- The number of claims described for the Divide gold property should say “19” rather than “12”.
The company has incorporated these changes into their database and will reflect these changes going forward.
About Crestview Exploration Inc:
Crestview Exploration is a technology driven, well-funded and experienced exploration company focused on finding gold and silver deposits in mining friendly jurisdictions. The company’s flagship project Rock Creek as well as the Divide Mine and Castile Mountain precious metal projects are located in the Tuscarora mining district in north-central Nevada, in Elko County.
For further information please contact:
Glen Watson, Chief Executive Officer
This news release includes certain information that may be deemed “forward-looking information” under applicable securities laws. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address acquisition of the Property and future work thereon, mineral resource and reserve potential, exploration activities and events or developments that the Company expects is forward-looking information. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the statements. There are certain factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking information. These include the results of the Company’s due diligence investigations, market prices, exploration successes, continued availability of capital financing, and general economic, market or business conditions, and those additionally described in the Company’s filings with the Canadian securities authorities.
Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking information. For more information on the Company, investors are encouraged to review the Company’s public filings at www.sedar.com. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward- looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by law.
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER HAS REVIEWED OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Stay In Touch